Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My paintings

Here is my painting that I'm working on and I have added the reflection of the brig and it is coming out really good.

I have added more shading and it was the under neath of the brig.
I do know that I need to fix the water and put more water were the white area that I did not put color.
It is coming really well and it looks like it popping out at you also it it feels like I'm really their as well.
I am excited to finish it so I can start on my last painting so I can see what it would look like when I'm done.
I am excited to finish this painting is because I can't wait to see how it turns out and how it looks when it is done.
I am proud of myself because I am learning so much in painting and I'm glad that I am taking painting because then I can start my own painting at home.

3 comments:

  1. Natasha your painting is turning out really good! keep it up(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant wait to see this when its done. it looks really good natasha. keep up the good work .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice,, your are progressing really fast I can't wait to see it done way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete