Monday, January 20, 2014

Todays work on my shading

HEre is my painting for today that I was working on in class and I do like it a lot very much it is coming along really well.
I ma proud of myself that my painting is getting better each time I work on it in class.
I know that I have one more day to work on it but I know that I'll get it finished before second period is over tomorrow.
The colors are turnout out really amazing and when I'm done with my candy painting I'll be so happy because I know that I can work all sorts of things like water color pinnacles, coloring pinnacles, acrylics, and and other type of paints as well.
Also I have learned how to shade with in painting as well and I am enjoying learning new things every single day in school and out of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment