Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Final Painting

 Here is my painting that I did and it is a up close shot that I took so  you can see how it looks like.
It has taken me a long time finish it but, I did have a little bit trouble with it but it came out really good.

Here is my painting that is vertical so you can tell what it looks like also you can see what it suppose to look like.
I know that when I started working with the colors I had a little bit of trouble get the same colors but when I did get the color I need it came out really well.
This painting that I did is one of my best one that I've done and I am very proud of myself how far I have came sense the first semester, because when I started painting I had a hard time matching colors the way the picture looked of cores it was my first time taking painting.
I have improve so much though out my Senior Year and I am thankful that I took painting this year.

1 comment:

  1. Best painting so far!! You are really getting this! Good work!!!

    ReplyDelete