Wednesday, May 21, 2014

This is my Finaly Porfolio

My Skeleton with the Instrument
 
  Here is my my finish skeleton with the instrument that I did also I did finish it when I need it to get it all done.
  When I started drawing it was challenging for me because I did the instrument first and it was come along really well on it, also when I was drawing it I had to add a skeleton with my instrument.
  When I did the skeleton it I did have a little bit of a problem but when I started drawing the skeleton big it was coming out looking like a skeleton and I was very happy how it cam out.
When I first start on the drawing it out it came out really good and the skeleton was easy because I blew it up were I can work with the skeleton. Then when I got started on it on the skeleton it was easy for me when I blow it up instead drawing, it out small where I had a hard time drawing the skeleton small.

My Candy Picture
Here is my candy painting that I had to do in art class and it came the candy came out really good .
When I was working on this painting it took me a while but because I had to put details on each candy that I drawn.
When I was working on each candy they are coming out really well and when I got done with one I ended up working on another peace of candy, but when I work on one I ended up working on a different candy so I would not get so tired working on the same candy.
The way I did my candy painting it looks like I can take and eat them if I wanted to, but I know that I can't eat them off my paper even though they look real.

No comments:

Post a Comment