Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My Different pages from my Scrapbook

Here is one of my pages that I have and it has my Homecoming Dance Ticket that I went to after the football game. I had fun at the dance because I did dance with some friends but I also, danced by myself and when I was dancing by myself on of my, friends and his name is Robert and he just came and slide in and danced with me we both had fun with each other.
I also dance with some other friends as well who came up to me and danced with me as well all had fun.

Here is my other page that I went to the Air Show and my friend Logan bought three tickets for one for him, one for my brother, and one for me so we can go see the Air Show. My grandparents took us all three to the Air Show and we all enjoyed it and my grandparents stayed to watch as well. It was my late birthday gift and I had fun spending time with my grandparents, my brother, and my friend Logan.

Here is my third page that I did and it has a Christmas card, that my friend Yesena gave to me with a gift that she got me.
I do have message that Aimee send to me with a candy cane on it and, I wanted to cry because what she wrote ment so much to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment