Thursday, April 24, 2014

My Get To Gether Page

Here is my Get Together page that I just finished putting together during second period and I do like how I put it all together. The friends who got to come to my Senior Get Together is Jimmy, Robert, and Logan who are Seniors Yesena and Aaron who is a Sophomores and my brother friend Patrick who is in seventh grade all came to the Get Together.
We all had spending time with each other we all kicked little bit of soccer ball but the most thing that we played was catching the football and throwing to each other.
Then we play kick ball as well together and my brother and I was the captains so we both pick who is on our team and there was one person who got pick what side to be on and it was Jimmy, because it was there was no one else to pick so I told him that you can pick then he said that was tough to pick.
So Jimmy asked me may alternate the teams and I said yes how ever he would like to do it.
Then we started playing kick ball with each other also I did get picked on while we were playing and I was trying to run tword third base. While I was running tword third base Jimmy caught me and told the team to get me out he also was trying to keep me from third base, and I was trying to get there then he let me go run.
We all had fun playing kick ball with each other and we enjoyed spending time with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment