Thursday, April 24, 2014

Vase

Here is my VASE  page that I did yesterday and it game out really good also it I did have fun at VASE because I got to show my Art work, and I did get to make a bracelet that you can were around your rest and your neck as well.
I did some drawing and I as well it was fun to because I get to meat new people and I got to hang out with my friends as well.
The ones that I did is on the right side of the page and the left side of the page was Jessica's mom who did the drawing as well.
We all had fun, we all enjoyed it as well, and most of all we learn a lot when we all went to VASE because then we can learn what we need to work on and learn more about art as well.

I did this page yesterday and I thought I posted it but I didn't so I am posting it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment